Introduction To Her Recipe?
I got inspired to create this salmon ceviche here in Canada. I wanted to highlight the freshness and quality of the Canadian fish by just adding the acid from the lime for a la minute, so the fish won’t change its texture. Also, the integration of nice crisp not too sweet green apples and grapes, and spicy it up with the beautiful citrus-floral notes that come from the habanero makes this a perfect dish for the summer. I hope you enjoy!
- 80 gr Salmon Cut in Small Cubes
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Stalk of Thin Sliced Green Onion
- ¾ Cup of Green Grapes Sliced
- ¼ Cup of Green Apple Julienne
- 1.5 pc of limes
- ¼ pc Large Avocado
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. of Tecolote-Habanero sauce
- – Place salmon with lime juice in a bowl, add the chopped cilantro, green onion, habanero sauce, grapes and add salt to taste.
- – Cut the avocado in slices and place them on the plate, add the mixture of salmon ceviche on top, garnish with the green apple Julianne.
Serve with Corn Chips.